Thursday, April 17, 2014

Tylenol PM

Being honest, I don't understand why we can't sit on a hillside and watch the clouds while writing poetry, because I've yet to churn out something that amazes me.

I keep getting all these crazy ideas, but I think my brain is working against me, because the words freeze in my mouth and the blood can't get to my fingers.

I've been thinking what real artistry is and I still don't have an answer because when I broke my restraint it ruined my mom's day.

I like breaking almonds in half with my two front teeth before chewing them. I let my tongue run over the crumply outside and then on the smooth inside. The harder the almond is to break, the bigger satisfaction. Sometimes I put too much force on and hurt my jaw. #confession I have a weak jaw, along with most other muscles in my body.

Is your heart a muscle? What about your brain?
No, silly me. Those are organs.

#confession I don't have strong muscles, or organs.

I really just want to sleep.
Really, that's all.
But, I couldn't sleep
so I took so Tylenol PM.
"Use: To help sleeplessness due to minor aches and pains."
30 minutes have past.
I'm still awake.
My heart is beating.
My brain is spinning.
My eyes are watering
and I still feel the pain.
Guess this isn't minor.

4 comments: