Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FACTS, YO.


  • I've always hated the way I draw flowers
  • My interest lately has been in numerology (look it up) and I literally spent all of Sunday night with Sarah calculating our friend's numbers. (I'm a 6.)
  • Summer has always been exciting, because it's a break. But this time it's a beginning, and I can't see the end
  • ^the above scares the hell out of me
  • Sia's song Chandelier is my anthem currently and I've never had alcohol
  • I'm really glad I'm no one's room mate so no one will judge me by my Facebook account
  • YEAH I STILL REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE HARRY POTTER
  • I don't know why I'm posting this
  • Do we ever really know why we post the things we post?
  • I hung out with Sarah and Collin on Monday night and we all laughed about our "high school days" and it was all kinda a joke, but then it was kinda weird
  • I figure the more tan I am, the less I have to shave my legs
  • ^the above is a PROVEN FACT like I'm a golden beauty right now, and you can't even see my stubble on my legs
  • I only cried about him on Saturday
  • ^(so Saturday wasn't the first time I cried about him, but it was the first since he left)
  • My dinner has consisted of granola bars and cheese and a root beer float
  • I'm allergic to cats
  • I have a cat
  • Her name is Tiger
  • Pinterest mostly just makes me uncomfortable
  • My dad follows me on twitter OKAY DADS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO HAVE TWITTERS
  • I had to Google what ocean separates North America from Europe
  • The thing is, I don't feel any different now that I'm graduated

1 comment:

  1. "The thing is, I don't feel any different now that I'm graduated." It's like birthdays, we make a big deal out of it the day of but the day after you're left thinking-- "well now what."

    ReplyDelete