Sunday, March 2, 2014

9:29 pm

I will never understand why everyone worships you.
And I feel like I need to apologize for that…but no.

Please treat your mother better.

I say the word ass too much, but I will always use it to describe you.

It killed me to watch you cry. I want to take some craft glue and stickers to mend your heart back together.  I want nothing more than for you to smile and fly through life as the amazing person you are.
P.S. I want desperately want you to appreciate my music.

Sorry I’m not eloquent enough to draw you in with every syllable I write. That doesn't make you better than me.

I’m listening to music while writing this because of you. I can’t decide if I like it.

You’re an ass.

Please don’t cry anymore. Let’s get the new gang together and run away and just bask in the sun.

You’re really an ass and I don’t know what made you hate me but I never stopped loving you and that’s why this hurts so bad.

Your mother is a remarkable lady. Please give her more credit. I care about you so much.

I want my brain to explode so I don’t have to think anymore. I think I've cried myself dry, because no tears are coming out. Either that or God took away my ability, because it was slowly killing us both.

I’m sorry that I swear, I know most people don’t like it, but YOU ARE AN ASS.


Please hug me tighter so I know it’s okay to hug you when you cry. I wish I wouldn’t have left the car tonight.

2 comments:

  1. it's hard (for me to see) when people don't respect their mothers. also, i really like how you're willing to be vulnerable.

    ReplyDelete